Things to do
DUBLIN CITY ATTRACTIONS
Dublin is a lively city full of character, colours and soudns. Day or Night, spirited music flows out on the streets while the enchanting architecture, the plethora of museums and the green spaces around the city leave nothing to be desired.
Dublin offers visitors an endless amount of things to see and do.
Some of our recommendations, within walking distance or a short tram ride from the conference venue can be found below:
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, an interactive experience.
- Guinness Storehouse
- Dublin’s Writer Museum & Trinity College Library, for history and literary lovers
- Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- National Museum of Ireland, National Gallery of Ireland & The Irish Museum of Modern Art
- The Temple Bar area, for eating and drinking, to soak in Dublin’s unique vibe and to enjoy traditional Irish music.